Sunday, October 4, 2015

Autumn / Fall Art Journal - ArTsY MoNdAy

Hi friends

Fall has officially Arrived! Everything is now turning into the gorgeous fall color. Who doesn't like those gorgeous golden leaves. So I decided to make an art journal about it.

 I made a video tutorial on how I made it and you will see a lot of covering the previous layer I put down. Don't feel bad about covering what you have put down. It's all part of the creating process. This journal is not planned at all so I just went with the creative juice and change my mind as I go alone. I also listed what I used in the video description box :)

The leaves on the journal are cut outs from stamped images. Those leaf stamps have been in my stash since the day one but I rarely use them. You know how sometimes you just have something you don't use a whole lot and you forget it even exists? Thats how it is with the leaf stamps. So I re-discovered it in my stash and they are perfect for my fall theme art journal. The photos are taken with my iPhone. Not the most beautiful project photo but my camera died and I was in a hurry. My phone is my last resort. Hope these photos are good enough, lol!






T U T O R I A L


Thanks for looking <3
Stay Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment