Sunday, November 9, 2014

ScrapFX Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Picture Perfect

Hi friends,

Today I want to share my first DT project for ScrapFX (yayyy!!). Please go check out their blog too for gorgeous work from the DT.

The November release is just beautiful! love all the circles and number cluster. I tucked them here and there behind photos and papers to create layers. I also added many colors to the chippies for more texture and have them be more cohesive to the background. 

I mixed micro beads with heavy gel medium and used them to add even more texture. Ever since I discovered how fun mica flakes are, I started using them like crazy on almost everything, so I can't resist  but put some of them on this layout too.

The little banner tucked behind paper is always a chippie from ScrapFX.

See the background texture? LOVE love love the maze stencil.


Product Used:

Thank you for looking :)
Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment