Monday, November 10, 2014

ScrapFX Altered Key & Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Friends

Today I have 2 more ScrapFX DT projects to share :) One is an altered key wall art, the other one is a mixed media altered canvas. 

For key, I used glass beads and mica flakes with heavy gel medium to add extra texture. The whole key has a gradient effect from green to light yellow. But I don't want the gradient to look too harsh. So I painted some orange paint on there to give this key some consistency.  

 

For the canvas, I used a lot of paper and also some microbeads to add texture. I added layers and layers of paints to the background. But do make sure to that every layer is dried before you add another. I just LOVE the flourish corners.  They are so beautiful and so intricate. I used them all both of these two projects. 



Here are the tutorials:



Product Used On Altered Key:

Product Used On Canvas

Thank you for looking :)
Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment