Monday, November 24, 2014

Flying Unicorn Mixed Media Altered Canvas

Hi friends :)

Today I want to share an altered canvas I made using all sorts of yumminess from Flying Unicorn. The beautiful paper I used for this canvas is the new studio 75 Rosalie In The Garden collection. I just LOVE this collection. It's really shabby chic and vintage. 

I want this canvas to have a fairy tale, princess, and girly looking theme. So I added many layers of embellishments that I think fits the theme. Of course, flowers are the must when it comes to pretty much everyhing, lol. Then I added some Prima resin butterflies and clock for the shabby look. I also added some Flying unicorn metal adornments but painted them to match the color theme. 





Here is the tutorial:

Thank you for looking
Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment