Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sketchabilities DT Project-Sketch#108

Hi Crafters :)

Here is my last design team project for Sketchabilities. Before I start on my project, I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the owner of Sketchabilities: Karan. Karan took me on as a part of her team when I just started out and when I don't even have any subscribers or followers on my channel and blog. This is FIRST EVER design team I have been on and it is been so fun!!! Sketchabilities really helped me grow and thank you Karan for being there from the beginning. I really don't want to leave this amazing team, I thought a thousand times about re-apply it. But because of my schedule is getting tight, I don't really have a choice :(((

Now, let me get to the layout I made. Of course, like always, I have a start-to-finish video made for this layout. I used a TON of Shimmerz product on this layout and I LOVE IT! I did a lot of stamping in the background, because I feel like making a messy layout when I started it. I made the stencil I used for the big pink chevron pattern and the stencil I used for the smaller blue chevron pattern is made by SaCrafters. I used Spritz and Vibez to mist the background.

One of the products of Shimmerz is Shimmerz paint. In the Shimmerz paint pot,  there is super shimmery and creamy paint. I used Shimmerz paint on the chipboard piece and the metal loop and metal key on this layout.

I layered some scrap paper and cheese cloth behind my photo. Then I did some doodling. At last, I used chalk ink to color the edges.
This layout is quite easy to do and I hope it gives you guys an idea on what to do with Shimmerz's Spritz, Vibez, and Shimmerz paint.

 


-------------------------Product List-------------------------
*Spritz*:
 Sea Foam
Bed of Roses
Olive Branch
--------------------
*Vibez*:
Pop Art Pink
--------------------
*Shimmerz*:
Antique Lace
Candlelight
Key Lime
Wed Wagon
Sky Blue
Golden Wheat

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment