Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mixed Media Shabby Chic Altered Book End_The Piece By Piece DT Project

Hi Crafters :)

I am so exciting to share with you guys my first The Piece By Piece project! This is also my SWAP item with Violet (48scrappin on youtube). I had sooo much fun creating it and I think the shabby chic look turns out great.

I used many trims and gem sprays from the piece by piece. The easy way to use all the candy gem and wheat sprays from TPBP is to tuck them into your flower cluster. By doing this, you can see how they just brings in everything together and give a nice visual flow on my project.

Many trims you can get in TPBP are very versatile to use. By that I mean you not only can use them as the way it is, but also can cut them apart and use it as applique. For example, for the leaf trim I have from the TPBP, I cut it into individual leaves and used them on my proejct.

Here is the start-to-finish video and you will see the whole creating process if this book end :)







Shop our Etsy store:
Like us on Facebook:
Visit our blog: 

No comments:

Post a Comment