Friday, January 10, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas_SaCrafters Bonus DT Project

Hi Crafters

Here is my mixed media canvas I made for SaCrafters. I used metal filigrees, art tile, mesh netting and stencil from the store. I am all about texture when it comes to a mixed media canvas, so I used extra heavy matt gel medium to create the chevron pattern. Then I applied some texture pastes and I used my comb run through the texture paste to create texture. I also adhered down some mesh netting from SaCrafters Store to add different types of texture. At last, I mixed some coarse sand with white acrylic paint to create some coarse texture. 

I have a start-to-finish video on how to create the background and please check it out :)





Thank you for looking :)
Stay Creative <3
Song


No comments:

Post a Comment