Monday, January 4, 2016

Mixed Media Card - Make Your Own Background Paper

Happy new year!!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Today I am sharing a mixed media card that's very fun to make.

I always loved the distressed and grungy mixed media look. So in the new year, I am planning on doing more distressed and grungy style and also more clean modern styles. Two different styles, but both my favorite.

The background is a white plain paper but I added colors with palette knife and distress paint. Also added some texture paste so it doesn't look so plain. If you don't have a paper that matches with what you want to do, this is the quickest way to make your own background paper with nice colors and texture.

I made a video tutorial on how to make this card, scroll down to check it out.














Thanks for looking!
Stay Creative <3




1 comment: