Monday, August 17, 2015

Vintage & Distressed Layout + Mini Album Page For SCRAPFX

Hi friends!

I am on ScrapFX blog today with this fun vintage inspired distressed layout and a mini album page using the new release. I am LOVING the music theme chippies! My favorite one is the dancer chipboard set. There are many little dancers in there and I used them on both of my projects.

For the layout, I painted the background using Dylusion paint and just layered green and orange color together. Then after all the layering and embellishment are put on there, I used watercolor to emphasis the area around them to make it pop out more.

I haven't played with darker colors for awhile and I sure had soooo much fun with this layout!
Hope you like them!

Scroll down for tutorial :)








T U T O R I A L


P R O D U C T

No comments:

Post a Comment