Friday, September 5, 2014

Mixed Media Art Journal Page: Beautiful Mess

Hi Friends:)

Today I am sharing a mixed media art journal page I created. I played around different medium and their properties. First I used heavy gel medium and stencil to create some texture. The heavy gel medium will resist the mists I put on there. The mists will just settle around the texture and created a defined look. However, using thicker paints like Shimmerz paint pots will color the resist and created colored texture.  I wanted to create a smooth center focus point, so I used texturez and dazzlerz (or any other texture medium is good too) to smooth out the center. The thick texture product will fill in the background texture :) 

Anyways, here is the tutorial. 





Thank you so much for looking <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment