Thursday, September 18, 2014

Flying Unicorn Mixed Media Altered Paint Palette

Hi friends :)

Today I am sharing this altered paint palette with you guys~!! I used all kinds of goodies from Flying Unicorn's September Kits and add ons. LOVE the romantic pink color!! I don't usually work with pink color that much, well this might be a lie, but at least I think I don't usually use pink as a main color that much, lol. 

The new studio 75 paper is sooo shabby so so vintage. I just LOVE them. The flowers are a Manor house creations spray, a Prima song bird vine, and a big Petaloo flower. The black resin key is also a Prima embellishment. The paint palette came with many brushes, and I just adhered the brushes to the background. I got this idea from watching an altered canvas video from Miranda Edney (Msliberty25 on Youtube).

(I shouldn't say this, because if I said it, you would only see the thing I say and not the lovely altered paint palette, but I am still gonna say it.. I seriously think it kinda looks like a girl pac man. hahaha)

Okay back being serious. Here is the tutorial on how I made it.






Thank you so much for looking :)
Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment