Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Discount Paper Crafts DT Project: Altered Trinket Chest, Altered Pumpkin Stack, and Altered Tags

Hi Crafters :)

In my November DT projects for Discount Paper Crafts, I made an altered trinket chest, an altered paper pumpkin stack, and two altered tags. Man, didn't I have A BLAST creating them!!!

The paper collection is just FABULOUS!!! I love the autumn theme and the heart-warming colors. I am now declaring that I will be hoarding what's left of this collection. The paper is Bo Bunny's Autumn Song. I also used some yummy Blue Fern Studios chippies on my projects. Product used that is available in Discount Paper Crafts will be listed at the end of this post.

Discount Paper Crafts is having a promotion going on right now. If you place an order before November 30th and mention my name "Song" in the comment section while placing the order, you will be entered in to a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY that will be held on December 1st.

Here it is, the start-to-finish video:











Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment