Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Chromatic Craze November Guest DT Project--Art Journal Page: You R Unique

Hi Crafters :))

Today I am sharing with you guys my guest DT project for Chromatic Craze Challenge Blog. They have beautiful combo for you to work with. I just love love love the color combo of this month. Definitely my favorite. If you have lindy's industrial chic set. You can totally use that set and create some beautiful piece with them.

However, you don't have to make your creations mixed media. Any creations will just fabulous with this beautiful color combo  :))

I created a double-spread art journal page. I used gelatos and acrylic paint on this. The background has a lot of textures going on. I layered different stencils and colors to give the background some depth. Every element on this page is highlighted and shaded. I love how it turned out. Make sure you check out Chromatic Craze and play alone. Because the color combo is just too gorgeous to resist.

 





 
 Stay Creative <3
Song



No comments:

Post a Comment