Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sketchabilities DT Project: Sketch #99

Hi crafters :))

Here is my very first DT project for Sketchabilities Challenge Blog. I am so so soooo excited, lol.
I created this layout for Sketch #99. It's shown below. Please join us and play along :)


This sketch is fabulous!!! All the grunginess and layering is just gorgeous! I used some tabs in my layout just like the sketch. But my frame for my photo is crooked to give it an extra layer. I didn't use doily in my layout like it's in the sketch. I used a clock I cut out from Prima Engraver Paper instead. Those paint drips were paint glazes. I mixed glazing medium and Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals to do this.



For the background, I used Golden Extra Coarse Pumice Gel and Golden Fiber Paste. The Pumice Gel can give a stone effect after it's dried. The Fiber Paste gives a very textured paper look after it's dried.  Unlike texture paste, they take color very well. They don't resist any mist or watercolor. Because they are soooo porous, color just slips right in. I sprayed the whole page with this coral and green colors to match the colors in photo.


Product List:

Golden Extra Coarse Pumice Gel
Golden Fiber Paste
Prima Script Pad
Prima Engraver Paper Collection
Shimmerz: Tera Cotta, Olive Branch, Bamboo Leaf.
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals: Fuzzy Navel Peach, My Mojito Green.


I did a video on how I created this layout. Please check it out :))


Stay Creative <3
Song


No comments:

Post a Comment