Saturday, November 21, 2015

Winter Mixed Media Layout

Hi friends!

I am in the holiday mood! Over on Scrap Around The World has an amazing mood board for November challenge and inspired me so much. So I decided to give it a try. This layout is just created for fun. So I didn't make any video tutorials. Hope you like it!!!

This is the layout I came up with with winder wonderland look. The picture below it is the mood board. Doesn't it just put you right into the holiday mood? I love the candy canes in the mood board, but since I don't have any candy cane embellishments, I painted my own and cut them out. The color theme of the mood board is very icy with a touch of red. So I took that color combo and used it on my layout. Also added a touch of yellow to resemble the yellow lights on the christmas tree.So the yellow flowers are like the lights on the layout, brightening the whole project. :)

Head over to Scrap Around The World November challenge and check it out.





Thanks for looking!
Stay Creative



No comments:

Post a Comment