Tuesday, December 9, 2014

ScrapFX Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout & Card

Hi Friends :)

Today I am sharing my two DT project for ScrapFX. This month, there are tons of beautiful and detailed Steampunk chippies that just makes me drool nonstop, lol. I absolutely love every each one of them. There is a video tutorial on how I created this layout, please scroll down to watch it. 


                    I layered chipboard and flowers on top of each other to create more depth

You can always cut apart a bigger piece of chipboard to extend its use and to your desired size.

Can you see how detailed the cogs collage is?? Isn't it gorgeous?



Again, the detailed and the intricate design of the steampunk chippie is just beautiful!


Layout Tutorial:

Product Used:

Thank you for looking
Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment