Friday, June 13, 2014

Mixed Media Altered Canvas and Card For Flying Unicorn

Hi Crafters :)

In this post, I will share the Mixed Media Altered Canvas I created using June Mixed Art kit add on for Flying Unicorn. This kit is so much fun to play with. Everything you see on the canvas beside the big manor house creation flower is all from the kit. However you can get the manor house creation flowers in Flying Unicorn as well.

I also made a card using the same kit because it is so yummy I can't stop playing with it. I have a photo tutorial on how I made this card. 

---Here is the Mixed Media Canvas---

Tutorial:

I cut out some paper strips and frame from Riddersholm Paper you can get from Flying Unicorn and layered them onto the background. All the flowers except the big beautiful Manor House Creations flowers are all from the kit. Of course you can get the Manor House Creations flowers from Flying Unicorn. I painted the metal pieces with the gesso in the kit, and colored with the paints in the kit.




---Here is the mixed media card---



This is the photo tutorial on how I made it.
The photos are really self explanatory, so I hope this helps.

Use the sprays in the kit and spray the background to add colors. Then add some cut out from the paper to create the layered background.

 Use the modeling paste in the kit and the stencil from the kit to create some texture.

 Use the sprays and paints in the kit to add more colors.

Put down the embellishments and color them with the paints and sprays from the kit.
  

Thank you so much for looking :)
Please check out our gorgeous Flying Unicorn kits!!!

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment