Monday, October 28, 2013

SaCrafters DT Project--Altered Window Configuration Box




Hi Crafters :))
This is my DT project for SaCrafters Zibbet Store. I build this shadow using SaCrafters' Wood Window and chipboard. Product used that are available will be listed at the end of this post. The paper collection I used is Prima Divine collection. 
I love love love using SaCrafters brick pieces as you can see on my project. Here is one simple little trick to it. If you don't want to go through too much trouble to fancy up the brick pieces (like paint, emboss, etc..). Just adhere them to patterned paper and the pattered paper will definitely fancy up those bricks pieces.
As for the clock and the gear pieces, I painted them white and sprayed them with Lindy's stamp gang's starburst and some flat fabio. Then I stamped those pieces with some music notes and text stamp. Very easy to do and will make your chipboard pieces looking very mixed media.

Here is the start-to-finish video on this project.







 

-----------------Product List-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment